Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 13:16:33 -0500

What connection are you using between the computer and transceiver?

Are you using a *real* CT-17 CI-V interface with a separate power
supply or are you using a third party device?  If you are using a
third party CI-V interface (converter) have to checked to determine
whether it needs power on the DTR and/or RTS lines?

If your interface is "port powered" make sure you are not using
PC Generates for CW on the same port as the radio and confirm that
you have no COM#_RTS_INIT and/or COM#_DTR_INI directives in
writelog.ini that apply to the radio port.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV