Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?

To: w0ej <w0ej@goldenwest.net>, 'Stein-Roar Brobakken' <mail@la6fja.eu>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Is anyone using an Icom IC-756 Pro III?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 08:14:44 -0800 (PST)
Hi you wrote:

"I changed the baud rate to 9600 but again that did not correct the
situation either. I verified in the INI file this change was actually
made, restarted the software as well as rebooted the rig."

I wonder you have check the baud rate that the rig is set to?  It is a menu
setting in the radio.  It has to match the baud rate in the Writelog setup.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.