Re: [WriteLog] Support for new Sprint?

To: Marsh Stewart <marsh@ka5m.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Support for new Sprint?
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 14:06:23 -0500
As pointed out, I forgot to add KH6 as a new multiplier.  If you read the
namedmult guidelines file in the c:\ProgramData\WriteLog (or with XP,
  c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WriteLog), it should
be clear how to make this change.

As I don't have the file with me here at my office, I'll post a revised
procedure to this list this evening.

73,
Eric W3DQ