Re: [WriteLog] Support for new Sprint?

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Support for new Sprint?
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:24:58 -1000
HI is part of the "North America" listings in the multiplier chart.
Obviously aimed at Dominican Republic.

I couldn't find any of the NA mults in namedmult.ini file so I don't know
where it might be. I suspect this could be the reason HI isn't considered a
mult in the US/VE table even though the box is there.

I tried changing HI to KH. That changed the name in the table but still has
the same problem. So, I don't have a solution. Best to wait for Eric to get
home.

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU