Re: [WriteLog] Support for new Sprint?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Support for new Sprint?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:20:05 -0800
On Thu,1/29/2015 7:58 AM, Eric Rosenberg wrote:
  Writelog will work as-is (accept the QTH) with the new NA SSB Sprint
contest. However, it will not calculate the scores correctly. The Cabrillo
generated by the program will include what you enter... the new (i.e.,
correct) QTH.

To correct the scoring, you need to modify the namedmult.ini file. With
guidance from Wayne, I've done that and it works.

The good news is that contest sponsors compute scores from the Cabrillo, not from what we enter. So as along as WriteLog records what we copy for the exchange and puts in the Cabrillo, it works for submittal.

73, Jim K9YC