Re: [WriteLog] NV QSO Party

To: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>, "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NV QSO Party
From: "Steve Woodruff" <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:40:24 -0400
Hi Alan,

Your previous messages, including from yesterday were rejected:

    List:    WriteLog@contesting.com
    From:    k7acz@cox.net
    Subject: Rejected emails.
    Reason:  Message body is too big: 43471 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

I think you mentioned in the past that you already discovered your email
signature was too large?  That appears to be the case still ... ?

Onto the NVQP -- I previously posted that this was a bug in the NVQP module in
WriteLog and that I would fix it.  In fact, I have fixed this and it was sent
out to the beta testers late last week.  Its now accepting those ARRL/RAC
sections as it should.

Thanks,

Steve N9OH