Re: [WriteLog] NV QSO Party

To: "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>, "'WriteLog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NV QSO Party
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:10:55 -0700
OK, FB Steve. Later on today I will download the latest NV QSO party
module and give it a try.
I still don't know why the reflector started rejecting my emails from
Outlook. I've been able to post OK for years, no problem using the
same signature block. I'm not using it now.

WL worked FB for the CQWWDX last weekend.

73
Alan K7ACZ