RFI

Re: [RFI] Defibrillator and RF Exposure Query

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Defibrillator and RF Exposure Query
From: David Garnier <dgarnier@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:38:27 -0500
Cortland & All,

Did a little more reading of AAMI's cardiac pacemaker/defib standard,
AMMI references another European standard called EN50061.

Don't have access to that one but googled EN50061 and came up
with some *very* interesting FDA proceedings:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/99/slides/3549/3549s4.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/AC/98/transcpt/3470t2.pdf
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety/easnote.html

*_I especially like this one_: * (See page 6)
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/maturityhealthmatters/issue1.pdf

"The anti-theft industry's slogan is "Don't Linger. Don't lean."
((I am not making this up!))

Regards,

Dave Garnier - wb9own

Cortland, I wonder what levels of mag field that are developed in a
Hybrid car?