RFI

Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods

To: garyk9gs@wi.rr.com,rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:50:16 +0000
Here's another option...

I purchased a sheet of copper for a ham project....cut as
needed with sheet metal shears.  Purchased the sheet with
a 40%-off coupon from the Sunday newspaper's "craft" section at
a local Hobby Lobby store.  In my area, the coupon is published
every week.

See if this is heavy/long enough for your particular use...it's 0.016":
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/0-16-copper-sheet-422360/

(FYI...0.016 is 1.6 X the thickness of a "good" QSL card.)

And another 0.025" thick:
http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/-025-copper-sheet-467977/

73,
Charlie, N0TT