RFI

Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods

To: DWKANEPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:26:00 -0600
I never checked with local inspection when I drove my ground rods into the
ground.  All I know is what I took out and what was copper clad ground rods
were not copper clad after being in the ground for quite a while.  They might
still be good ground rods, but were not in the same condition as when I
purchased them.  That tells me they deteriorated from their original condition
and that is not good in my humble estimation.  Maybe they are still good, but
seems that if they are not in the same condition as when first purchased that
they may be suspect as ground rods, but that doesn't say they may still deliver
the original intent as ground rods, etc.

? :) ?
Dale, k9vuj