RFI

Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 13:56:49 -0500

 John, Very good ideas.

 About the water method being better than the impact driver wonder if anyone
has had a second try at this. It came to mind that if the water method stalled
out,  it may have found a very large rock. If so, the impact hammer was  going
into, or through solid rock.  Bottom line, the combination sure did the job for
you

 73
 Bruce-k1fz
 www.qsl.net/k1fz/pennantnotes.html