RFI

Re: [RFI] LED lighting

To: qrv@kd4e.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED lighting
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:50:56 -0700
Hi,

As I said, (and told the City folks), not scientific, had we had more
time I would have been able to do a proper test, but the lights are
already up and running...  I will do a few more drive by events as time
allows, and bring higher and higher frequency gear.

We came into this late.  This was just a sweep to be sure something was
not horribly wrong, not a definitive test, and it was presented as such
to the city.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net