RFI

Re: [RFI] LED lighting

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED lighting
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 17:25:13 -0700
Phil,

Have you seen S-Meter Lite?  It will do the recording of on/off times
for you, and then you can generate a graph:
http://www.seed-solutions.com/gregordy/Software/SMeterLite.htm

I have a number of graphs created using S-Meter lite at:
http://nk7z.net/rfi-now/

Look down the quantification portion, and you will see a graph from
S-Meter lite.
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net