Re: Topband: My new 9 Circle works great!

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: My new 9 Circle works great!
From: Stig Vestergaard <gsvestergaard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 06:51:41 +0100
I completely agree with you Jim, AB3CV.

I am in more or less the same situation as you, too little footprint for
several serious beverages, single or phased, but instead the W1EW / VE6WZ 9
circle with only 120ft diameter is really an improvement here on a little
footprint.  Steve, VE6WZ has done so many great YouTube videos, not only on
the 9 circle subject, but other TopBand issues.
By the way I am using my 9 circle in diversity RX mode on the transceiver
with other small receive antennas, as short beverages, Bog's and DHDL, it
works great.
Sure long Beverage  (too long for my property), would outperform the 9
circle in the same direction, but then I need a serious big property to get
the opportunity to switch directions from several bev's.

Now we only need more activity on 160M CW, so we can have more fun, and
reason to play with antennas, hi.

Great job Steve, VE6WZ and ofcourse John, W1FV who optimized and
developed the smaller 9 circle.

Stig, OZ4MM