[TowerTalk] Hole Alignments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hole Alignments
From: w7xu@dtgnet.com (W7XU Arliss)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 11:57:10 +0000
Draw a circle of a diameter equal to that of your tubing,
then draw a line through the circle passing through the
center of the circle.  Let the ends of the line extend past
the edge of the circle.  Now set your tubing on the
circle -- you can use the line you drew to mark two
diametrically opposed points on your tubing.

To locate a straight line on the tubing, lay a
length of (right) angle aluminum on the tubing
lengthwise.  Use angle alum. that has sides that are
relatively short in comparison to the tubing diameter
and the edge of the angle will give you a straight edge.
Mark the line with paint or other marker.

73,  Arliss  W7XU