[TowerTalk] Method of burying radials-Thanks!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Method of burying radials-Thanks!
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 06:35:30 -0400
Better yet, I will buy it from you - a used 40-2CD is hard to find,
probably a testimonial as to how well they perform, eh?

If you question this, listen for AJ4Y this weekend on 40 CW in the WPX
'test....if it is during the evening you will be hearing the 40-2CD......

Like I say, l;emme know if your selling!

73,

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm