[TowerTalk] Ameritron RCS-4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ameritron RCS-4
From: nn4t@bellsouth.net (steve)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:09:11 -0500
I have to add my two cents here, with the caveat that it is only one ham's
experience. I too have used the RSC-4 for switching Beverages. The only time
I had noise problems, and they were significant, was when my coax had,
unbeknownst to me, been damaged. I mentioned the problem on this reflector
and Tom, W8JI, was kind enough to ask for a bit more information and then
offered the correct diagnosis. A quick change of the coax, which had been
damaged during summer construction, and the problem vanished and my
Beverages were as quiet as always. Steve, NN4T.