RE: [TowerTalk] Horizontal Loops there was write up several yearsback

To: "'Tim Makins, EI8IC'" <contesting@eircom.net>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Horizontal Loops there was write up several yearsback
From: "Kevin Adam" <n9iww2@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:02:31 -0500
Place the pole 150 feet apart square there was write up back in like 1994
1995? I think this is the time frame I met a ham friend that did this it
works great according to him he uses inductor ant the one corner and 1500 pf
cap to tune it with I don't remember his call but the article was in CQ or
QST several years back. Even had photos to.

N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Road
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825-2145