Re: [TowerTalk] Building a Tower Trailer

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building a Tower Trailer
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:04:49 -0700
The bare minimum required here is a trailer that can hold a 145 pound
"tubular" tower and is small and light enough to be pushed into my
backyard.  Anything over 9 feet wide would not work at all.  Something
closer to 5 or 6 feet wide or less would be more workable.  Something
small enough to fit through a 40 inch wide gate would be IDEAL.
Sure, it would be nice to hold antennas, generators, etc. on the
trailer but I could live without all of that.