Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Randy <randy@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 17:11:08 -0500
This is a pisser, too... you can't go outside, or drive down the street,
without seeing wooden poles
with jumbo voltages on 'em... but people don't understand
THAT...NIMBY... Not In My Back Yard...
If the wind comes up, or somebody didn't maintain the eqpt... yeah, THAT
is acceptable, THAT is
the norm and acceptable, just the price of having juice.

73
Randy
KZ4RV