Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:01:17 -0500
I think that it would be pointless running the program on flat ground.
No-one has ever been able to help me run the program with real data even
though they offered to try, so I just had to guess when putting up my tower.
It seems to me that this program is overrated and a waste of time since very
people can actually make it work. Finding the coordinates of my tower is the
easy part.

Sorry for the rant but I am so frustrated with this program and the lack of
any useful instructions on how to use it.  Another half baked good idea in
my book.. I put my beam at 87 1/2 feet and just worked DX.

Mark N1UK