Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software

To: "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 12:45:31 -0500
Yes, making use of HFTA can still be a PITA, but the development is still in
relative infancy. Remember when Jim Lawson / W2PV did his early yagi
analysis work on a one off basis on big GE computers, based heavily on
Maxwell's theories, and amazed us all. Better days did come and will come
but in the meantime at least HFTA  is now available.
Gene / W2LU