Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:46:16 -0800
On 3/4/2012 1:01 AM, Mark Robinson wrote:
> Sorry for the rant but I am so frustrated with this program and the lack of
> any useful instructions on how to use it.  Another half baked good idea in
> my book..

Did you study the discussion of HFTA, and of the technical concepts upon
which it is based, in the ARRL Antenna Book?  Because I did that,  I
thought it was pretty good, and I sure don't think it's "half baked!"
As others have noted, the only thing difficult about it is dealing with
the terrain data, which is all done by others.

73, Jim