Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:12:22 -0500
Perhaps one day an HFTA "wizard" can be developed where the program simply
inputs geographical coordinates from the user, searches the geography based
on the USGS database, compiles the radial information, then produces the
output we're accustomed to seeing.  I imagine this would take quite a bit of
coding and the limited customer base may not make the work worthwhile.
OTOH, I have to believe the DOD already has something developed -- but not
currently accessible to the mortal ham population.

Paul, W9AC