Re: [TowerTalk] If you had a choice

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] If you had a choice
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:53:11 -0000
It would be interesting to know how the antenna would have performed without
feedline distortion by using with a choke-balun, however you did the test
correctly following the manufacture's instructions. You were testing and not
optimizing the antennas.  I wonder if the stations that claim to be doing
well with these antennas are isolating their feedlines.  Mosley's PRO-57B
claim of 8.5dBd gain on 20m with only a 24' boom is incredible

John KK9A