Re: [TowerTalk] Site Elevation and TOA

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Site Elevation and TOA
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 07:53:36 -0400
"Even here in fairly flat FL, where my dropoff to the NE is about 95  feet
over a 1000 ft distance, the difference in takeoff angle compared  to flat
ground is significant."

Thanks to all for the great replies. Similar topography in this case. I should be safe at all locations being considered but this is good time to force myself into learning Dean's program. It's been loaded on my shack PC for many years but learning other programs like NEC, PC board design, SimSmith, etc. has taken priority.

Paul, W9AC