Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: "'David Jordan'" <wa3gin@comcast.net>, "'Courtney Judd'" <k4wi@k4wi.net>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:43:13 -0600
Obviously there is important information missing from that anecdotal story.
Even if the Mosley was performing as a dipole he would have easily made the
contact.  By the fact the Mosley owner could hear KC4AA says something
positive about his antenna.  There is just too much missing information to
draw any conclusions about the Mosley antenna.  I would like to hear the
other side of the story from the Mosley owner.  I don't see the story as
funny, more biased than funny.
Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.