Re: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXEngineering Kudo's
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 22:39:49 -0400
DX Engineering is second to none in customer service.  I have had a couple
of small issues with missing or wrong hardware over the years and they
wasted no time sending replacements and doing what they could to ensure that
I was satisfied.

W5OV who did a great job representing Array Solutions for many nears is now
a sales manager at DX Engineering.

John KK9A