Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering Negatives

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX Engineering Negatives
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 17:39:07 -0400
I'm pretty much of the same mind as K9YC. The DXE stuff I've considered seems expensive compared to other sources, and the things I've looked at up close at Dayton haven't thrilled me. For example, their active whip antennas can't hold a candle to Clifton Labs for build qualityor features, and Clifton's even include schematics with them.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at