Re: [TowerTalk] Leg Nuts and Bolts

To: Grant KZ1W <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Leg Nuts and Bolts
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 12:15:11 -0700
On my recently installed tx455 that was permitted by my county, my local
welding and nut & bolt supplier was able to order 1 inch by 3 ft threaded
stock astm certified. He also the ordered nuts and flat washers. I'm sure
he could have almost any size larger.

I like to give my business to local vendors.

Ray,
N6VR