Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Leg Nuts and Bolts

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Leg Nuts and Bolts
From: Joe Partlow <joe.w6jwp@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 09:41:21 -0700
Thanks to all but it turns out that I have a bigger problem. The used tower
I bought is an older model TMM-433HD which only used 6 bolts to mount to
the base. The current model uses 12 bolts on a different spacing. Guess
which base I got from US Tower. Good thing I haven't poured concrete yet.

- 73 -
- Joe W6JWP