Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock

To: k7lxc@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock
From: Charles Lind <cxl24@case.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 16:41:25 -0400
Tower talk has been great for ideas.  The property is in the general area
of a limestone quarry, and the owner, my brother-in-law-says he has never
been able to get more than 3 to 4 feet before hitting rock.  The good news
is he has an excavator, so soon we will make a trial dig to see how deep,
and how solid the limestone is.  If the rock is solid and at least 3 feet
down, I like the idea of epoxy and big rebar.  If the rock is in chunks,
then the dig goes on!!