Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower foundation and bedrock
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 22:44:04 -0500
Wow that video looks tough.  When I lived in San Antonio NE side, I put up a
W-51 self-supporting tower.  I hired a concrete contractor and he had a
great big fellow come to my house early in the morning with a pick and
shovel at about sunrise.  He worked on the at hole till about 4 and then the
base was put in the hole and concrete was poured.  All done in one day.
That guy really earned his money that day...and I gave him a nice tip on top
of all the water and cokes he wanted.

Bill W5VX