Re: [TowerTalk] swr 75ohm

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>, towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] swr 75ohm
From: Edward Mccann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 13:39:08 -0700
FYI, the Sark-110 also allows selection of feedline impedance, and the ability
to display resonance and SWR and other parameters of interest.

 Great user support. Check out Melchor Varela or Sark-110 on Google for
examples. You-tube demos describe ease of operation. In my opinion the most
advanced of its ilk, before leaping into two-port land.

Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone