Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzers
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 14:39:14 -0700
You need the driver, download from SDRKits.  There are some details of the installation that I don't remember. Ask them for help if you need it. They are very responsive.

You also need the VNWA software, also download and install that. Then within that software, you have to go on one the setup menus and set it to control the FA-VA5. By default, it's looking for a VNWA.

There's a yahoo group, and both SDRKits and DG8SAQ read it regularly (although not as often as the guys at Elecraft).

73, Jim K9YC