Re: [TowerTalk] Cut off extra 7 ft of mast or leave it?

To: David Winarsky <david@winarsky.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cut off extra 7 ft of mast or leave it?
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:23:17 -0800
Going to agree with Jim.  NEVER cut off a perfectly good mast.  You never
know when your configuration might change.

Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU,
J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*