[AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???
From: rjohnson@ici.net (Bob Johnson)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:40:02 -0500
At 09:12 PM 02/21/00 , you wrote:
>Bob, thank you for the reply.
>As I stated in my email NOBODY! is lockout. I can send you the config file
>and see for your self if you wish.
>I just made a honest mistake by listen to a group of about 15 guys who
>constantly emailed me with complains about Rich, that was my mistake.
>Thanks Will

Hi Will:
I agree on YOUR list no one is locked out.  But what about KM1H and W8JI ???
It appears that they were locked out PRIOR to you taking over !!!  We need
them
back and need to make sure this kind of stuff dosn't happen again !!!

73
Bob

***********SNIP so asnot to make this TOOOOOO LOOOONG with excess requoting!!!!