[AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???
From: 2@vc.net (measures)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:19:09 -0700

>At 03:31 PM 02/21/00 , you wrote:
>>Hello? all, I gave my apology and explanation what happened. There seems to
>>be a few who want more.
>
>Yes, I want those who contributed their knowledge to the list back !!!
>
>>Let me explain this: NOBODY! is locked out on the AMPS reflector (at least
>>not as long I have been running it).
>
>Yes, that is correct as far as I can see.? You took over fron Paul
>Hellenberg,

?  (a guy was quite familiar with the crybaby con)

>K4JA someware around 9/29/99.? Carl's, KM1H, last post to the list was on
>4/18/99 and Tom's, W8JI, last post was on 8/12/99.? Both of these lockouts
>took place BEFORE you took over, so YOU can't be blamed for these !!!?

I was under the impression that C. T. Rauch, Jr.  chose to leave.

>.  However you
>did get Rich, but were man enough to reinstate him and appologise for the
>lockout.? I personally commend you for that.
>
>>Please lets just go on.
>
>I would like too, but first I think we (as a list) need to get past this
>censorship stuff and return to an UNCENCORED list, with everyone able to
>contribute their thoughts.? If for some reason a list member dosn't like
>what a member posts, just use the old "DELETE KEY" !!!?......

Amen, however, Chronic bellyachers would much rather complain in secret
than click the Delte key.  .
For several hundreds of years,  a large church had a system whereby
people could make secret accusations.  .  330,000 were found "guilty" in
secret and executed in public at "Act of Faith Celebrations".   The last
such execution took place 170 years ago.  .   .

cheers