Re: [Amps] GS35B Plate connection suggestions wanted

To: Tomm Aldridge <KD7QAE@ARRL.NET>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B Plate connection suggestions wanted
From: jeff millar <wa1hco@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 12:03:13 -0500
The one time I did it...used a stainless hose clamp around the base of the copper fins and pinched a wire under it.

jeff, wa1hco

Tomm Aldridge wrote:

There are quite a few sites out there showing GS35B based amps in various stages of construction but I have yet to see a really solid picture of the completed tank to plate arrangement for a HF amp using this tube. Before I invent one, how do others connect to this beast. My new amp is using 2xGS35B. The grid, cathode and heater connections are all illustrated quite well on various sites and one gent gives details on making a pretty elegant grid socket.

Tomm, KD7QAE