Re: [Amps] SB-200 DATA

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 DATA
From: PlanerGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:45:13 EDT
I have been following this thread since it started, and have a question -

What is a GOOD alternative, for this performance level, and at a comparable
used price?
Even an AL-82 will run quite a bit more from what I've seen.

Just wondered, as I've been thinking of picking up something smaller, easier
to use, lighter
and QUIETER then my Henry for regular use.  Just HF use - doesn't need to be
a recommended
6 meter modifiable unit.  I had been thinking about an SB-200, but now I'm
given to
understand that they have a fishy odor?  I don't want THAT!

  Kevin -  KC8GIA