Here are the secrets of the REALLY major-league contesters who are
too modest to talk about themselves. No names will be used.
Top Ten Secrets of the Big Time Contesters
10. Send the wife and kids to Disney World for the weekend.
9. When buying a house, instead of "location, location, location" its
"Conditions, Covenants, and Restrictions".
8. Attend the "Seven Habits of Successful People" seminar.
7. Don't learn your logging program during the contest.
6. Take sleep breaks only when there won't be any new multipliers on.
5. Get a Big Time Contester to guest op using your call.
4. The contester's best friend: F1
3. Work as many people as you can as fast as you can.
2. Can you say "two holer"?
1. Three words: 50 gallon barrel.