[CQ-Contest] USA WRTC 2002 Team Selections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] USA WRTC 2002 Team Selections
From: robert.n.shapiro@att.net (Rob Shapiro - ND3A)
Date: Tue May 15 05:27:52 2001
Agreed Joe.  As long as the selection criteria is fair and as complete and
as thorough as possible, if you're the best, you should be so rewarded.  I
just hope the clubs make a real effort to nominate the best candidates,
trying to get input from the club memberships at large even if it is not
practicable for the membership at large to have a popular vote, and also
not trying to work out "special deals" with other clubs to get particular
persons (i.e. each other's members) nominated.  I have a feeling some of
this is taking place already.

73, Rob