[CQ-Contest] USA WRTC 2002 Team Selections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] USA WRTC 2002 Team Selections
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh)
Date: Tue May 15 14:55:17 2001

Interesting link>>

Seems like we got some beleiving it's the good ole boys club, some believing
the system is flawed and needs to be fixed and some believing we should be
able to set our own adjenda on someone elses idea.

I'm not sure what to think.
It is not our tournament, so we can gripe all we want and not get anywhere.
No matter who gets chosen someone will feel he/she should have been
selected.
Ham radio IS the good ole boys club. Take a look at the general population
and you'll see a tremendous dominance of middle aged to old white men. It is
what it is.Reality.
I'm one of those too.

Count me in.

Tom