Re: [CQ-Contest] FT-920 - IC-718

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FT-920 - IC-718
From: "KE5CTY Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:47:20 -0500
Your saying the TS-820S is considered a contesting rig.

I didn't know it could be controlled by computer and used in SO2R.

This is quiet interesting - especially considering my limited budget - I
just went to eBay and it looks like it fits my pocket book if it will work
for contesting that is absolutely wonderful.

In can probably get a couple of those and then save for an MP or something
better in the meantime.

This is great news thanks :0)

TNX,
Bob
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be dying but the pioneering spirit that put the code there in
the first place is still going strong.