Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters
From: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:27:41 -0700
This whole discussion begs the short, to the point question of:
  How much serious dxing is actually accomplished during a domestic contest?
  Maybe I have been missing the big dx stations because I don't like the
self appointed frequency cops covering up what is really intended to be
heard. Then some of the frequency cops have a specified direction from here,
and one or more of the antennas, don't listen that direction anyway.

So... just how much serious dxing is really done during a domestic contest?
And, ... yes and,
What is it that dictates that one simply cannot play nice?  Is it really the
big bad bogey man?
Or simply the automatic robot stations on the horizon? Maybe it is the
response of the ARRL to the not playing nice ??

Dale - WC7S in Wy