Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] arrl dx ssb spotting report

To: "'Rex Lint'" <rex@lint.mv.com>,"'Jim Idelson'" <k1ir@designet.com>,"'David Robbins'" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] arrl dx ssb spotting report
From: "WB1DX" <wb1dx@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:54:48 -0500
Bottom line is; check all calls and don't rely on the accuracy of the spots.
This time around, if I came along a station that wasn't ID'ing I'd listen
thru two contacts, then ask for a call. If no response I'd move along and
come back later.

I have to ask though because someone supposed it here; Is the competition so
great that clubs would intentionally spot busted calls to cause others to
waste time? I find that hard to believe. If it's true, then I'm glad I'm a
member of the club that those are trying to confuse. (It must *%&* to be
second/third/fourth I guess.....)

73, Ken
WB1DX