Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report

To: "'Jim Idelson'" <k1ir@designet.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 22:41:23 -0000
I had a couple other requests for the databases so go for it.. you can get
the arrl logs at:

http://www.k1ttt.net/logs/2007arrldxcwclusterdb.zip
http://www.k1ttt.net/logs/2007arrldxssbclusterdb.zip

Those are the access databases I use for my reports, including the queries I
use and some other tools.  If you come up with some good queries to find the
busted ones send them back to me and I'll include them in the future.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net