Re: [CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW

To: N7MAL <N7MAL@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW
From: "Don Field" <don.field@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:37:56 +0100
I don't understand why you think you are disagreeing with me Mal. Sure it's
catching on as a database for logs. But there are still 1001 uses for QSLs
which LoTW doesn't address. And while Pete N4ZR is right that it would be
great if it linked with contest and international award databases that won't
happen for sometime yet. We are all set to go at this end for linking the
IOTA awards program with LoTW verifications but, understandably, ARRL have
other priorities right now (and, yes, we have been in communication with
them on the topic).

Don G3XTT