Re: [CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW

To: "'Pete Smith'" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Pre-emptive QSLing - was:Contesters and LOTW
From: "John Klim, N3KHK" <n3khk_john@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:24:56 -0400
Pete,

Per your paragraph, "Another logical next step would be to enable a
QSL-printing facility ... others requested a printable QSL from that
station." There is a company which does that, they are Globalqsl, see
http://www.globalqsl.com/ for more details.

73 ES CUL
Mr. John R. Klim II
N3KHK
Grid:  FM19na
QSL LOTW-Bureau- direct
As a courtesy, I upload to eQSL but if you use that - also pls upload to
LOTW or hard card.
ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD
#115,
10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549
?
?