Re: [CQ-Contest] Hunting in Africa

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hunting in Africa
From: "HH Brakob" <brakob@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:37:49 -0600
W3WN wrote:

> (Don't like this version?  It's the best I can do on short notice... if
> you've got something better in mind, let's hear it!)

X. Remote stations:
    X.1 Remote stations are authorized and, except for the location of the
operator, must meet all other configuration rules (ie., 500-meter circle).
    X.2 Remote stations will compete from the multiplier in which the
transmitter(s)/reciever(s)/antenna(s) are located.  The operator(s) must
have operating privileges (licensed or reciprocal arrangements) under the
national jurisdiction of the transmitter location.
    X.3 The station operator(s) may be located anywhere, including
different national jurisdictions as long as the "remote operation" rules of
both jurisdictions are satisfied.
    X.4 Remote control links may be wireline or radio, subject to rule X.3.

Beep beep,

de Hans, K0HB/W7
"Just a boy and his radios."